Dr. Andrea Wang (right) of Alaska Urological Associates joins host Dr. Woodard on Line One this week to discuss disorders of the female urinary tract system. Urogynecology is a separate subspecialty of gynecology dealing with female urinary incontinence and pelvic prolapse, both of which are common, though seldom-discussed consequences of childbirth and aging. Send emails or participate in the live call-in with Dr. Andrea Wang this afternoon at 2:00 pm on KSKA.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Andrea Wang, urogynecologist, Alaska Urological Associates
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, July 13, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, July 13, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
HEALTH CARE REFORM LINKS: July 13