What’s going on with the 2010 census? Officials got started early this year in Anchorage on a new plan to find every address possible. How did they do and what’s coming up as the next census unfolds? Join us on Community Forum this afternoon for a countdown to census day – April 1, 2010.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Reuben del Valli, media relations in Seattle, US Census
- Mark Tanguay, census director of the Anchorage office, US Census
LIVE: Wed, July 29, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, July 29, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast