This week on Line One, host. Dr. Woodard talks with two local experts about early childhood education and preparing Alaska’s kids for success. Executive director of Best Beginnings Alaska, Abbe Hensley and Early Childhood Education Coordinator at UAA, Dr. Hilary Seitz respond to your questions about early learning and literacy.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Abbey Hensley, Executive Director, Best Beginnings Alaska,
- Hilary Seitz, PhD, Early Childhood Coordinator, College of Education, UAA
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 10, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
HEALTH CARE REFORM LINKS: