Anchorage’s community councils are gearing up for fall meetings, after taking a summer break. Find out more about the role of these grass roots citizens panels, why they get the attention of the city’s elected officials, and how you can get involved on Community Forum, Wednesday on KSKA.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Jason Bergerson, Federation of Community Councils
- Sheli Dodson, Tudor Area CC President
LIVE: Wed, August 19, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, August 19, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast