Few of the world’s religions connect spirituality and morality more closely than Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Whether it’s Lent, Yom Kippur, or Ramadan, each of these religions have a time of year devoted to connecting belief with action.
Ramadan begins this month, and we’ll learn more about it on the next “Talk of Alaska.”
Download Audio (mp3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- John Esposito. PhD. Georgetown University. Professor of Religion and International Affairs. Founder Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding. Author: Who Speaks for Islam?
- Yusef. A Muslim living in Anchorage.
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide