Trauma director at the Alaska Native Medical Center, Dr. Frank Sacco and Dr. Reginald Burton from the American College of Surgeons join host Dr. Woodard to discuss Alaska’s trauma care system. How good is it? And what can be done to improve it?
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Frank Sacco, trauma director Alaska Native Medical Center, Chair of the Alaska Trauma Systems
- Dr. Reginald Burton, reviewer of trauma care in Alaska, American College of Surgeons
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 24, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
HEALTH CARE REFORM LINKS: