Are we ready for another disaster?
Is the federal government? The state government? You?
The big earthquake taught us some lessons. So did the spring floods.
We talk about just how prepared we are for the next emergency on the next “Talk of Alaska.”
Download Audio (mp3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Jeremy Zidek. Division of Emergency Management.. Artist. Anchorage.
- Don Hartman. Geologist. Survivor of the 1964 earthquake.
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide