The relationship between good nutrition and effective learning is a key element in helping our kids get off to a good start. How do the ways of traditional healing and western medicine complement how we learn? Join in the discussion and share your ideas on Line One: Your Health Connection.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Lisa Dolchok, a tribal doctor working at South Central Foundation
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: