The Bioneers Conference starts this weekend at UAA and our food supply will be a topic.
Is Alaska becoming a farm state? There was tremendous response to our show last winter about local food. And since then plenty more has happened. Mainly there’s more local food, and more effort to get more growing. Have you joined the bandwagon?
Let’s hear from you on the next “Talk of Alaska.”
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- LaDonna Redmond. Institute for Community Resource Development.
- Ellen Maling. Volunteer. Bioneers Conference.
- Live callers statewide
- Alaska Division of Agriculture.
- Community Supported Agriculture in Alaska I
- Community Supported Agriculture in Alaska II
- Alaska Community Agriculture.
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide