SOURCE: Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll (conducted October 8-15, 2009). View more Fast Facts Kaiser slides
This week on Line One: Your Health Connection we will discuss health care reform. Some form of health care reform now seems certain. The majority of physicians in the U.S. favor the choice of a public option. Dr. Thad Woodard and his guests will talk to you about what is a public option and how might it affect your health care on the next Line One: Your Health Connection this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
- New England Journal of Medicine: Health Care Reform 2009
- The Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Policy and Public Health Education
- Addressing Alaskans: Senator Mark Begich on Health Care Reform in Alaska (13 Aug 2009)
- Talk of Alaska: Can We Reform Health Care? (8 June 2009)
Download Audio (MP3)
- Line One: Health Care Reform (29 June 2009)
- Line One: Our Ailing Health Care (8 Dec 200)
- Line One: Health Care For All (17 Nov 2008)
- Line One: Canadian and American Health Care Systems Compared (12 May 2008)
- Line One: Dr. Uwe Reinhardt (3 Dec 2007)
- Dick Mandsager, MD, CEO Providence Hospital Alaska, former Director of the Division of Public Health and Pediatrician Alaska Native Medical Center
- Rich Neubauer, MDF, ACP Chief of Service, Internal Medicine, Alaska Native Medical Center and Chair, ACP Health and Public Policy Committee
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 2, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 2, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: