Do you have diabetes or hypertension? Are you overweight? Do you smoke? Do your legs or hips ache or cramp while walking? Is your skin changing or do you have ulcers and sores over your lower legs and feet? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions consider listening to Line One: Your Health Connection this week when host Dr. Woodard interviews Dr. Chakri Inampudi about peripheral artery disease, Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- VascularWeb: Peripheral Arterial Disease
- MedlinePlus: Peripheral Arterial Disease
- VascularWeb: Angioplasty and Stenting
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Chakri Inampudi, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist, Imaging Associates of Providence
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 16, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 16, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: