How can the health of our population be declining versus other “rich” countries even though we spend close to twice as much per person on health care? Join Dr. Thad Woodard today as he interviews Dr. Stephen Bezruchka (right) from the University of Washington School of Public Health on population health this afternoon at 2:00 pm on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- Population Health Forum
- GINI Coefficient World CIA Report 2009
- University of Washington: Department of Global Health
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Stephen Bezruchka, Senior lecturer, Department of Global Health, University of Washington School of Public Health
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, December 7, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, December 7, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: