What are the risk factors that predict heart attacks and what is your personal risk? And most important, what can you do to reduce your risk? Join Dr. Thad Woodard when he interviews Dr. Christopher Dyke of the Alaska Heart Institute on heart health on the next edition of, Line One: Your Health Connection this afternoon at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Christopher Dyke, MD- Cardiologist, Alaska Heart Institute
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, December 14, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health