One of the most perplexing mysteries in medicine is sudden infant death. Join Dr. Thad Woodard and his guest Dr. Brad Gessner, Chief of Epidemiology on Women’s, Children’s and Family Health for the State of Alaska as they address your questions about this devastating and perplexing phenomenon on the next edition of Line One: Your Health Connection, Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- MedlinePlus: Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- American Academy of Pediatrics: The Changing Concept of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Brad Gessner, Chief of Epidemiology Unit, Women’s, Children’s and Family Health, State of Alaska
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, January 4, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: