Line One: Health Care Reform
This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, Washington D.C. economist, Dr. Gail Wilensky (pictured right) joins host Dr. Woodard to discuss what health care reform will mean for our health care system and the economy. Learn more about the legislation currently developing in Congress and the topics that are not being addressed.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Gail Wilensky, economist and health care adviser, Washington, D.C.
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, January 11, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, January 11, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: