Does everyone need to sign up for Medicare at age 65 or do you have other choices? And what does the “prescription doughnut hole” mean, anyway? Find out about the myths and facts of Medicare when Dr. Thad Woodard talks to the head of Alaska’s Medicare Information Office, Judith Bendersky and Robin Schmidt from the State of Alaska’s Medical Information Office this afternoon on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- State of Alaska: Medical Information Office
- Social Security Online: Seattle Region, serving the Northwest states
HELPFUL PHONE #’s:
- Senior Information Office, Alaska’s Medicare Resource: (Local) 269-3680 (Toll Free) 1-800-478-6065
- Social Security Office Alaska: 1-800-772-1213
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Judith Bendersky, head of Alaska’s Medicare Information Office
- Robin Schmidt, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration, State of Alaska
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: