Line One: Colorectal cancer
New cases of colorectal cancer and death rates are falling. If you want to know why and what you can do to keep from becoming a cancer statistic, tune in this Monday to Line One with Dr. Thad Woodard. His guests will be Dr. Greg Marino, and cancer survivor, Larry Holman. Find out about the myths and facts of colorectal cancer on the next Line One: Your Health Connection Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- Ride for Life Alaska
- MedlinePlus: Colorectal Cancer
- National Cancer Institute: Colon and Rectal Cancer
- American Gastroenterological Association: Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Treatment
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Greg Marino, Alaska Native Medical Center oncologist
- Larry Holman, colorectal cancer survivor and facilitator of the Anchorage colorectal cancer support group
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday February 22, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, February 22, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: