According to the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, one out of every two marriages today ends in divorce and many divorcing families include children . To discuss the basic legal and psychological aspects of divorce on today’s Line One: Your Health Connection Dr. Woodard hosts Anchorage attorney, Julie Wrigley and pediatric psychologist, Cathy Von Hipple. The pair recently founded Riptide Divorce Education, a workshop in Anchorage to help parents travel towards a functional divorce. Learn more on Line One this afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- Riptide Divorce Education
- Riptide Divorce Education: Recommended Reading
- CDC: Marriages and Divorces
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Children and Divorce
- Alaska Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Alaska Court System: Family Law Self-Help Center
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Cathy Von Hipple, PhD, pediatric psychologist; Riptide Divorce Education
- Julie Wrigley, attorney, Anchorage; Riptide Divorce Education
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday March 1, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 1, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: