About Face, A Journey of Healing and Redemption begins at the Alaska Psychiatric Institute just after Gwen Bradshaw has attempted suicide in the peak of Alaska’s dark winter in 2004. Providing insight into the world of mental illness, Mary Katzky from Affinityfilms and school psychologist, Deb Ward join host Dr. Woodard to discuss the documentary About Face and mental health in Alaska on this week’s Line One: Your Health Connection Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- About Face documentary
- NAMI: National Alliance of Mental Illness
- NIMH: National Institute of Mental Health
- Trusting Training Cooperative
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Mary Katzky, founder, Affinityfilms, Inc.
- Deb Ward, certified school psychologist, Anchorage School District
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday March 8, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 8, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: