Anxiety disorders range from feelings of uneasiness to disabling dread of everyday situations. To help us understand what triggers anxiety Dr. Daniela Schiller (pictured right) from the Center for Neural Science and Psychology at New York University joins host Dr. Thad Woodard to discuss her research into the neural mechanisms underlying emotional control and flexibility. Learn about the signs, symptoms, and types of anxiety attacks and disorders on Line One: Your Health Connection this afternoon at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Daniela Schiller, Center for Neural Science and Psychology Department, New York University
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday March 15, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 15, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: