The most common progressive and disabling neurological condition affecting young adults in the world is multiple sclerosis. Tune into Line One when Dr. Thad Woodard takes your calls and answers your questions on multiple sclerosis with his guest, Anchorage Neurologist, Dr. Franklin Ellenson Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday March 29, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 29, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: