Before the legislative session in Juneau comes to a close, on April 1 at a lunch hosted by Commonwealth North, Governor Sean Parnell provided an update on the session and discussed his two major initiatives for Alaska – economic security and positioning Alaska’s families for success. The Governor’s talk also touches on cruise ship head tax, LNG, AGIA and domestic violence in Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
RECORDED: Thursday April 1, 2010
AIRED ON KSKA: Thursday April 8, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEATS: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.
- Sean Parnell, 10th Governor of Alaska
HOST: Commonwealth North
Addressing Alaskans PARTNERS and PAST HOSTS:
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce
- Alaska Design Forum
- Alaska World Affairs Council
- Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- BIONEERS in Alaska
- Commonwealth North
- Cook Inlet Historical Society
- National Wildlife Federation, Alaska Office
- Renewable Energy Alaska Project
- University of Alaska Anchorage – 49th State Fellows
- University of Alaska Anchorage – Alaska WWAMI
- World Trade Center of Alaska
Addressing Alaskans features local talks and conversations recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral, Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.