- The final days of the Legislature.
- The Legislature’s attempts to rewrite cruise tax legislation.
- The legality of an insurance policy sold for former Mayor George Sullivan.
- The Legislature’s spending plans for the coming year.
- The Lucky Times Lotto payout.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey. Freelance editorial writer. Anchorage Daily News.
Tim Bradner (Alaska Journal of Commerce) and Matthew Felling (KTVA Channel 11).
- Tim Bradner. Columnist. Alaska Journal of Commerce.
- Matthew Felling. News Anchor. KTVA-TV.
- Paul Jenkins. Editor. The Anchorage Daily Planet.
KSKA (FM) BROADCAST: Friday, April 16 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 17 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (TV) BROADCAST: Friday, April 16 at 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 17 at 5:00 p.m.
Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org