Line One: Children and Parents in the Age of Medication
Many people believe America’s children are being over-medicated for disorders such as autism, ADHD, anxiety and depression. On the next Line One, host Dr. Woodard explores this topic with Judith Warner author of We’ve Got Issues: Children and Parents in the Age of Medication. Listeners are invited to participate in the live conversation Monday afternoon at 2:00 on KSKA’s Line One: Your Health Connection.
- Judith Warner website
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Clinical Psychology: Mental Health Resources
Download Audio (MP3)
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday April 26, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: