Everyday we are exposed to harmful and untested chemicals in the products that we use. This week on Line One, Dr. Sarah Janssen from the Natural Resources Defense Council joins host Dr. Thad Woodard to discuss these chemicals and the impact they have on fertility and reproductive health.
- NRDC: Chemical Index, Simple Steps
- NRDC: Protecting People from Unsafe Chemicals
- Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Reviews
- The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- NRDC: Mercury Calculator
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Sarah Janssen, Staff Scientist, Health and Environment Program, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday May 10, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, May 10, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: