On this week’s Line One, Dr. Thad Woodard will be talking about multiple sclerosis with Dr. Barbara Giesser. Their discussion will delve into an explanation of what MS is, who it affects, how common it is and much more.
- Alaska Multiple Sclerosis Center
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- MedlinePlus site on multiple sclerosis
- World MS Day
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Barbara Giesser, Clinical Professor of Neurology and Clinical Director of the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Program at UCLA
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, June 21, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, June 21, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.