The Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico is sharpening the public focus on energy efficient living. The use of public transportation is one way people can participate in reducing the number of cars on the road. Anchorage and the Matanuska Susitna Borough offer bus service for residents and commuters, but is this system in line with current needs?
Join host Ellen Lockyer as she talks with her guests to answer this question.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, KSKA
- Paula Kangis, marketing director, People Mover
- Judy Tymick, customer service director, People Mover
- Lamar Anderson, executive director, MASCOT
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wed, June 23, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, June 23, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Audio will be posted after the live broadcast