- Justice Department drops investigation of Rep. Don Young
- Potential effects of an arctic oil spill
- Outlook on the primary election
- Modernizing and updating Alaska’s map
- Dust control in villages
- ACLU lawsuit on municipal property tax exemption
- Is the “Fill the Boot” battle over?
- Economic development in rural Alaska
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
- Paul Jenkins, Anchorage Daily Planet
- Steve MacDonald, KTUU Channel 2 News
- Tony Hall, Alaska Newspapers
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, August 6 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, August 7 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, August 6 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, August 7 at 5:00 p.m.
Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org