August 8 – 14 is National Health Center Week 2010, celebrating 45 years of service. The executive director of Alaska Primary Care Association, Marilyn Kasmar joins host Dr. Woodard this week on Line One to talk about what a health center is, who they serve around the state of Alaska, and what changes are occurring with recent Health Reform initiatives. Join the conversation on Line One this afternoon at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Marilyn Kasmar, executive director, Alaska Primary Care Association
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 9, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 9, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.