Registered Dietitian and Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, Rikki Keen (pictured right) joins Dr. Thad on this afternoon’s Line One: Your Health Connection. As a sports dietitian, Keen works with current NFL players as well as top NFL draft hopefuls, helping meet their demanding nutrient needs. She is also an adjunct professor at UAA, a clinical dietitian at Alaska Regional Hospital and owner of Fuel & Fluids for Performance, LLC in Anchorage. This week on Line One Keen answers your questions on sports nutrition, fad diets and other nutritional issues.
- Alaska Dietitian Association Association
- American Dietitian Association: Sports Nutrition
- American Dietetic Association: Popular Diet and Lifestyle Books Reviewed by Food and Nutrition Experts
- Fuel & Fluids for Performance, LLC
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Rikki Keen, Registered Dietitian and Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics; owner, Fuel & Fluids for Performance, LLC
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 23, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.