Giant cabbages. Homemade quilts and hand fed piggies and bunnies. These are only some of the elements of the annual Alaska State Fair in Palmer. Tune in with host Ellen Lockyer and her guests for a look at the highlight’s of this years’ State Fair in Palmer. Find out what’s new this year and look back at some of the annual activities that make the fair a well loved part of Alaska life Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 pm repeating that evening at 10:00 pmon KSKA’s Hometown, Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, KSKA – Anchorage
- Dean Phipps, Alaska State Fair, Director of Marketing
- Marianne Kerr, 4H Clubs / Cooperative Extension Service
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wed, August 25, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, August 25, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast