Beginning Monday August 30, 2010 look forward three new programs on KSKA, including: Marketplace Money on Monday nights at 9:00 pm, a two-hour mix an eclectic new music on World Cafe weekdays from 9:00 – 11:00 pm, and Kids Theses Days, a new local program about raising kids in Alaska. Kids Theses Days makes its public radio debut on KSKA as part of the all-Alaska block weekdays at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Click the image below to enlarge and print your copy (PDF):
New Schedule Highlights and Adjustments:
Monday – Friday
- New on KSKA: World Cafe (9:00 – 11:00 pm)
- Fresh Air continues weekdays at 3:00 pm, now repeating Monday – Friday at 11:00 pm.
Monday – Thursday
- As part of the all-Alaska block – Line One: Your Health Connection (Monday), Kids Theses Days (Tuesday), Hometown, Alaska (Wednesday), Addressing Alaskans (Thursday) will all air at 2:00 pm and repeat at 7:00 pm.
- New on KSKA: Marketplace Money (8:00 pm)
- Alaska Radio Reader Rambler moves to the last Monday of every month at 1:00 pm.
- The occasional A Closer Look will air Mondays at 1:00 pm.
- Tech Nation moves to Wednesday at 8:00 pm
- Encounters (R) will move to Fridays at 1:00 pm.
- Anchorage Edition will move up to Fridays at 2:00 pm, following Marketplace.
- The Alaska Fisheries Report will move to Fridays at 2:30 pm.
- Stage Talk will move to Fridays at 2:45 pm.
- Algo Nuevo Hour (Friday) will move to an earlier time slot on Sunday evening at 7:45 pm, consolidating the Spanish music block on KSKA.