The Arctic National Wildlife Reserve will be 50-years-old next month. This huge piece of Alaska has been left largely un-touched through all that time. But what of the next 50 years?
Preservation may serve the national interest, but what about the value of ANWR for Alaskans? The future of ANWR is the subject on the next Talk of Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Gloria Baxter, playwright, “Wild Legacy”
- Carol Kasza, wilderness guide
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, November 9. 2010 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.