Anchorage grown, Dan Coyle (pictured right) is a contributing editor for Outside magazine and the author of three books, including the New York Times bestseller Lance Armstrong’s War. This week on Line One, Coyle joins host Dr. Thad Woodard to discuss his new book, The Talent Code about a new way of getting really good at sports, art, music, and anything else. The Talent Code connects the observation of practice with the neurobiology of learning. Learn more on Line One: Your Health Connection Monday at 2:00 pm on KSKA.
- The Talent Code website
- Scientific American: “White Matter Matters” by R. Douglas Fields (PDF)
- Positive Coaching Alliance
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 15, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 15, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.