Chief of staff for Providence Alaska Medical Center’s Medical Staff, Dr. Jeremy Gitomer (pictured right) joins host Dr. Woodard on Line One this week. Dr. Gitomer is an adult and pediatric nephrologist, a branch of internal medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases. He discusses the causes, treatment, prevention of hypertension and responds to your phone calls and email this afternoon at 2:00 pm on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- Kidney & Hypertension Clinic of Alaska
- MedlinePlus Interactive Health Tutorial: Essential Hypertension
- Cleveland Clinic: Hypertension
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
GUEST: Dr. Jeremy Gitomer, nephrologist, Providence Alaska Medical Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 29, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 29, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.