If you buy Alaskan, you spread the wealth, because your money keeps circulating in the state. But you might have to search pretty hard to find a book with one of those “Made in Alaska” stickers on it. This week we’ll look at the spectrum of gift choices among books made in Alaska. Do you know about an Alaska-made book that would make a good gift? Please share it, on the next Talk of Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Will Swagel, Alaska writer, author of the locally published “The Bight Before Christmas”
- John Creed and Susan Andrews, authors of “Purely Alaska: Authentic Voices from the Far North ,” published by Epicenter Press
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, December 7. 2010 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
Audio will be posted after the live broadcast.