According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 40% of children have experienced tooth decay by the time they reach kindergarten and more than half of all children have tooth decay by the second grade. This week on Line One: Your Health Connection pediatric dentist, Dr. Joel Berg joins host Dr. Woodard. Participate in the conversation on early childhood oral health and cavity prevention this afternoon at 2:00 pm on Line One.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry: Parent Education Brochures
- University of Washington: Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- The Center for Pediatric Dentistry
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Joel Berg, DDS, MS; Chair of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington; Dental Director, Seattle Children’s Hospital; Associate Dean for Hospital Affairs, University of Washington School of Dentistry; Vice President for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, December 13, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, December 13, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.