- Joe Miller’s continued battle in court
- Judge Richard Postma, whom voters removed from the bench in the November election
- Governor Sean Parnell unveils his budget, more than $11 billion in spending
- The parental notification for abortion amendment approved by voters is back in court yet again
- Senator Lisa Murkowski rips the Justice Department over its failure to prosecute Bill Allen on sexual misconduct charges
- Eddie Burke, radio talk show host, Tea Party candidate returns to the spotlight in California
- Knik Arm bridge gets federal approval
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, December 17 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 11 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, December 17 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 11 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org