Dr. Olshansky joins Dr. Thad Woodard to address the topic of longevity on Line One: Your Health Connection. Why do women tend to live longer than men? What causes aging? These are just a couple questions to be discussed. Call-in with your own questions Monday at 2:00 pm.
- S. Jay Olshansky’s website
- Dr Olshansky’s comments on two books about science and hucksterism in longevity
- The Quest for Immortality: Science at the Frontiers of Aging
- Charlie Rose program on longevity featuring Dr Olshansky and others
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, January 17, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, January 17, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.