- Bruce Weyhrauch gets a plea deal.
- Vic Kohring wins his appeal to the 9th Circuit.
- Latest developments of ACES debate.
- Iditarod ends in a heart-warming story.
- Reapportionment board must reapportion the Alaska Legislature.
- Earthquake in Japan.
- Militia members and tax protestors in trouble in Fairbanks.
- Mayor Dan Sullivan bringing in efficiency consultants.
- Attorney General John Burns faces a grilling from legislators on health care.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, March 18 at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 19 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, March 18 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 19 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org