It’s never too early to dream about summer adventures in Alaska. In fact, April is prime time to get out your maps and patch up your equipment. This week on Hometown, Alaska host Charles Wohlforth is joined by outdoor writer Melissa DeVaughn, who has recently published a book on our incredible wealth of outdoor activities and places to do them, all waiting for us when the last of the ice thaws. Join us to share your adventures, and to dream of new adventures to come.
HOST: Charles Wohlforth, independent journalist and Alaskan author
- Melissa DeVaughn, author, Alaska Adventure Guide
- Marion Owen, co-owner, Galley Gourmet Cruises and B&B in Kodiak
- Gaia Marrs, co-owner, St. Elias Alpine Guides in McCarthy
- Jim Campbell, Arctic Treks
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Audio will be posted following live broadcast from 2:00 – 3:00 pm