Many people in Alaska are looking for effective strategies to deal with epidemic rates of domestic and substance abuse. On the next “Talk of Alaska,” we’ll look at some success stories. We’ll also get a preview of some stand-up comedy involving mental health. That’s “Standup for Mental Health.
Photos by Josh Edge, APRN – Anchorage: Robyn Priest (Left) and Joan Cullinane (Right) on the set of Talk of Alaska, Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Steve Heimel, APRN
- Joan Cullinane, actress, comedienne, and clinician
- Robyn Priest, Executive Director, Alaska Peer Support Consortium
- Dave Granirer, comedian, author of “The Happy Neurotic: How Fear and Angst Can Lead to Happiness and Success
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.