Talk of Alaska: Urban Subsistence
With the rising price of food, what Alaskan is not interested in food security? Especially when it’s almost planting season. Actually, some gardeners are already busy. Alaskans with ideas about what to do with seeds will be calling the next Talk of Alaska.
Photo by Josh Edge, APRN – Anchorage: Mark Carper (Left) and Julie Reilly (Right) joined Talk of Alaska host Lori Townsend in the APRN studios.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Lori Townsend, APRN
- Julie Reilly, cooperative Extension Horticulturist
- Mark Carper, home gardener, Professor of Geography at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.