Photo by MarculescuEugenIancuD60Alaska flickr
It’s a big goal. The Anchorage Economic Development Corporation wants our town to be the best city in America to live work and play by 2025. And the first step is figuring out what that means. On the next Hometown, Alaska, we’ll be asking for your help. What brought you to Anchorage, and what keeps you here. Let us know the best of living, working and playing here. The AEDC’s Bill Popp will be here to take down your ideas.
Photo by Josh Edge, APRN – Anchorage: Michael Prozeralik (Left) and Bill Popp (Right) were on air with Hometown, Alaska host Charles Wohlforth on May 4, 2011.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Charles Wohlforth, independent journalist and Alaskan author
- Bill Popp, president, Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- Michael Prozeralik, chairman, AEDC’s Work.Live.Play Committee
LIVE: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, May 4, 2011 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast