Photo courtesy of Bob Kaufman, Alaska.org
The first thing to mention about Bob Kaufman is that he swam across Cook Inlet. But what’s more important to know, his friends didn’t try to talk him out of it. Or even wonder why he wanted to. On the next Hometown, Alaska, join host Charles Wohlforth and meet a man who is pure energy. Kaufman has started lots of companies, made innumerable films, and excelled at all kinds of outdoor sports. He’s the prototypical Alaskan achiever.
- Homer News: Swimmers conquer Kachemak Bay
- ALASKA.ORG: Bob Kaufman’s travel website
- The Alaska App, Kaufman’s Alaska travel iPhone app
- Bob Kaufman’s weblog of life on our Last Frontier
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Charles Wohlforth, independent journalist and Alaskan author
GUEST: Bob Kaufman, Alaska.org
LIVE: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, May 11, 2011 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast