Tuesday, June 21 at 10:00am
What sort of place will Alaska be in 2059, after one hundred years of statehood? What will its place be in the national economy, and in the national imagination? Will oil and gas still be the cornerstone of Alaska’s economy 50 years from now? What differences will there be in our state’s racial, cultural and political climates? In our natural environment? We’ll be talking about these and other questions on the next Talk of Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Steve Heimel, APRN
- Ron Holmstrom, Screen Actor’s Guild, Anchorage Cultural Council
- Elstun Lausen, consultant
- Callers Statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.