Monday, June 27 at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
How does the economic and political systems of a society shape health risks and treatment resources? This week on Line One, Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky joins host Dr. Thad Woodard to discuss the relationship between anthropology, medicine and medical practice. Learn more about the impacts of culture, ethnicity, and human experience on our health.
- Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky, MD, Anchorage, AK
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, June 27, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.