Monday, August 8 at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
In honor of National Health Center Week, August 7-13 Line One host Dr. That Woodard welcomes two guests, Dr. Anne Musser from Alaska Family Residency Program and Joan Fisher from Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center. Learn more about the purpose and effectiveness of community health centers like Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center, as well as a new model of patient care called Patient-Centered Medical Homes being promoted in the U.S.
- Introduction to the Patient Centered Medical Home
- American Academy of Family Physicians: Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Health Center Week
- Alaska Family Residency Program
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Anne Musser, DO Family Medicine, Medical Director, Alaska Family Residency Program
- Joan Fisher, MBA, Strategic Initiatives Director, Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 8, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 8, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.