Lactation and Breast Feeding
Did you know that breast feeding has been shown to protect babies from developing allergies? It’s also been shown to reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancers for the mother. Dr. Thad Woodard will talk about lactation and breast feeding with Dr. Karin Caldwell on the next Line One – Your Health Connection.
- National Health Center Week
- American Academy of Family Practice website on Patient- Centered Medical Home
- Multimedia website for consumers describing the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Karin Caldwell
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, August 15, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, August 15, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
Download Audio (MP3)