This week on Line One, Dr. William Clark from the Alaska Urological Institute joins host Dr. Thad to explore prostate diseases beyond prostate cancer. What is prostatitis? Prostate hypertrophy? Learn the risks, relationships and modern day treatment for the various diseases related to men’s prostate gland.
- National Cancer Institute: Prostate Cancer
- PubMed Health: Prostate Cancer
- Medline Plus: Prostate Diseases
- Alaska Urological Institute
- Sept. 28: Health Information Technology Training Program in Anchorage (PDF)
SCREENING IN AK:
- Alaska Regional Medical Plaza: Sept 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 FREE Annual Screening (PDf)
- Providence Hospital Anchorage: Sept. 26-29. 5:30 – 8:30 pm. Call 212-6870
- Mat-Su: Friday, Sept. 30. 11:00 am – 6:00 pm. FREE screening includes PSA blood test and digital rectal exam. Call 907-745-9300
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, September 12, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, September 12, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health